(Pictured above: the cast of ‘There’s…Johnny!’)
There’s…Johnny!, co-created by Paul Reiser and starring Tony Danza, takes place in 1972 behind the scenes of NBC’s late-night classic The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. Hulu did not provide a premiere date nor number of episodes.
Also, due to the deal, Netflix subscribers who have put off binging 30 Rock may want to get busy: All 138 half-hours of the series will move to Hulu this Sunday, October 1. Netflix subs, though, have a bit more time to binge on Parenthood, with its 103 hour-long episodes set to move to Hulu in early 2018.
Other additions to the Hulu library as a result of the deal will include the first 13 seasons (157 episodes) of the UK reality series Made in Chelsea, starting later this year; and the first 10 seasons of SyFy channel’s reality game show Face Off (around 100 episodes) early next year.
Hulu has been on an acquisition tear lately, including adding all episodes of NBC’s Will & Grace to its library last week, and tomorrow’s premiere of a bunch of former ABC “TGIF” sitcoms from Warner Bros.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021