OceanView, a free travel-focused channel from cruise ship company Carnival, has launched on Apple TV. OceanView can also be seen over Amazon Fire TV and Roku, according to Carnival.
The content includes four Carnival-produced series that have aired during the past year on broadcast and cable channels, mostly on Saturday mornings (Ocean Treks with Jeff Corwin, Vacation Creation, The Voyager with Josh Garcia, and Good Spirits), as well as two new 10-minute shows:
GO – “Artist and explorer Trek Thunder Kelly…travels the world by ocean in search of his next exotic destination”;
Local Eyes – “From Trieste to Curacao and Cabernet to Moko Jumbie, Local Eyes introduces viewers to unique destinations through those who know each destination the best – local residents.”
New seasons of Ocean Treks with Jeff Corwin and Vacation Creation will also begin this Saturday morning on ABC.
In addition, OceanView content will be available in late October on Ocean.com, Carnival said.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021