One week after premiering on Hulu, the original Will & Grace will also be available over the air starting this Thursday, September 28. The first four half-hour episodes will run on NBC-owned Cozi TV starting at 7 pm ET, leading into the 9 pm NBC series revival. Or, you can watch the new episode, and then view the show’s beginnings on Cozi, which will repeat the first four episodes at 10 pm.
If that whets your appetite for even more Will & Grace, Cozi will run the entire 22-episode first season on Saturday, September 30 starting at 9 am. Then, all 194 episodes –spanning eight seasons from 1998 to 2006 — will settle into a regular 10 pm weeknight run.
The ninth season of Will & Grace will consist of 16 episodes, with the series already renewed for a 13-episode 10th season.
To find where to watch Cozi TV, visit Get Cozi TV.
Pay TV subscribers can also watch all episodes of Will & Grace on-demand via the NBC app.
Here’s a scene from episode two, which originally aired exactly 19 years before Thursday’s 7:30 pm and 10:30 pm showings on Cozi:
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021