(Pictured above: Artie O’Daly and Theresa Ryan in ‘Successful People.’ Source: YouTube screenshot)
YouTube musical stars Skip & Terri are successful people – or at least Amazon thinks so.
Their short-form comedy series Successful People returns this Sunday, September 17, for an eight-episode second season.
Successful People concerns an unsuccessful songwriting duo – Artie O’Daly, aka Skip, and Terri, aka Theresa Ryan. Skip is “naïve, gay, and has failed to launch.” Terri is “a new mom trying to hold on to her dreams.” Throughout the show “they encounter a series of ‘successful people’ who, more often than not, lead them astray.”
In season two, the show’s producers promise Skip and Terri finally “get an opportunity to live their songwriting dreams on the very same day Ryan’s character, Laura, has her baby. The one-two punch throws off her focus and results in her choosing an unpredictable course.”
You can, however, watch the entire eight-episode first season for free at successfulpoeplewebseries.com/episodes.
Here’s season one, episode one:
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021