(Pictured above: Jimmy Tatro in ‘American Vandal.’ Source: YouTube)
The truth is out there — but no need to call the FBI.
Tyler Alvarez plays Peter Maldonado, a high school sophomore – and aspiring documentarian – seeking justice for a notorious “dick-drawer” in Netflix’s true-crime satire, American Vandal.
The eight-episode series, which debuts this Friday, September 15, deals with the aftermath of a high school prank that left 27 faculty cars spray-painted with dick images. Senior Dylan Maxwell (YouTube star Jimmy Tatro), a notorious phallus illustrator, is the prime suspect who faces possible expulsion unless filmmaker Maldonado is able to answer beyond a shadow of a doubt, “Who drew the dicks?”
The cast also includes Griffin Gluck, Camille Hyde, Eduardo Franco, Jessica Juarez, Lou Wilson, Camille Ramsey, Calum Worthy and G Hannelius.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021