Ever seen a feature film whose main character is a yogi? In The Yoga Sutra, when Friday’s (Sara Falugo) motorcycle breaks down on the Arizona/Mexico border, the local sheriff discovers a book of ancient yoga teachings in her possession and thinks it may be terrorist code. She’s jailed but saved when, per IMDb, she “teaches local law enforcement officers the secrets of the Yoga Sutra.”
Intrigued? You can stream the complete film for a “limited time” this month on the subscription service OmStars, whose video library otherwise features yoga practice and courses, as well as titles focusing on wellness, cooking and culture.
OmStars normally costs $14.95 a month, but you can get the first month now for $4.99 by using the code BACKTOYOGA. To subscribe or for more info, visit omstars.com.
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021
- ‘Kevin Can F**k Himself’ - June 10, 2021
- IMDb TV’s ‘Timewasters’ - June 10, 2021
- Streamfire Channels Up - June 9, 2021
- Death, Afterlife, Healing - June 8, 2021
- Russians vs Cults on MHz - June 8, 2021
- Menachem Begin Documentary - June 4, 2021
- ‘Lisey’s Story’ Friday - June 3, 2021
- See Two Sides of Brazil - June 2, 2021