Yesterday, September 5, marked the 45th anniversary of the terrorist attack on the Israeli Summer Olympic team in Munich, Germany. Today marks the opening of a memorial to the 11 slain athletes, located on the grounds of the Munich Olympic Stadium. And through Friday, September 15, you can watch an award-winning documentary remembering the massacre and detailing the decades-long struggle to build the memorial. Stream Munich ’72 and Beyond for free on YouTube, or right here:
Munich ’72 and Beyond was honored as Best Documentary at the Los Angeles International Short Film Festival, and has been nominated for Outstanding Research in the News & Documentary Emmy Awards, which will be announced October 5.
For more about the film, visit www.Munich72andBeyond.com.
- 30 Rock’s Rocky Reunion - July 15, 2020
- Restflix is a Snooze Binge - July 15, 2020
- Lady Edith’s Secrets - July 14, 2020
- Divos! The Claws are Out - July 14, 2020
- Kaye Ballard Doc Debuts - July 13, 2020
- Globetrotting Shakespeare - July 10, 2020
- ‘+Life’ Comes to Localish - July 10, 2020
- Celebrate Ultraman Day - July 9, 2020
- ‘Extraordinary’ Panels - July 9, 2020
- ‘Olympia’ Dukakis Doc - July 8, 2020