Three days before the 17th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, an inspirational documentary about the day, Man in Red Bandana, will premiere on iTunes and in theaters this Friday, September 8. With the tagline, “He Went Up, So Others Could Come Down,” the film tells the story of 24-year old civilian Welles Crowther who lost his life saving others in the World Trade Center – including carrying a woman down 17 flights of stairs on his shoulder. He was known only as a mysterious “man in the red bandana” until being identified through the efforts of his mother eight months later.
Gwyneth Paltrow narrates the story, and Lyle Lovett performs an original song.
Co-producers Chad A. Verdi and Joshua Sason will donate all net profits to the Welles Remy Crowther Trust.
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021
- ‘Philly D.A.’ Docuseries - April 20, 2021