The Lighter Side Network, a channel for channelings and other “wholeness living” topics, has switched from free to subscription-based video on demand (SVOD).
The Lighter Side’s Vimeo page, where content had been housed free since the network’s launch earlier this year, will shut down on Sunday, October 1. Meanwhile, new seasons of five Lighter Side shows – The Lighter Side Show, enLight’n Up, The Dr. Karin Show, The Real Ethereal and The Way of the Spiritual Path – have just debuted for a price at TheLighterSideNetwork.com.
The Lighter Side’s Vimeo page had 534 followers and one like as of Labor Day, when the subscription site launched. The Lighter Side Network costs $6.99 monthly, $3.99 for a three-day pass, or $1.99 for a daily pass, with 25+ new videos promised each month. For more information, or to subscribe, visit thelightersidenetwork.com. Until October 1, you can use the code “Gratitude” to get 40% off a monthly subscription.
A new series, The Whole You, is also coming in November.
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021