(Pictured above: Troy and Stephanie Gramling)
A South Florida Pastor will take “an unprecedented move towards transparency” by moving into a glass house and turning on the cameras for all to see.
The streaming stunt kicks off Sunday, September 10, at 5 pm ET, when Troy Gramling, the lead pastor of the Potential Church, and his wife, Stephanie, occupy a glass house in Cooper City, Florida, equipped with multiple cameras to capture “their every move – “live and uncensored” – 24/7. From then through October 8, Troy and Stephanie will live their lives in front of online viewers at myglasshouse.com.
Lest you think this is just another Big Brother series, a press release said “no physical nudity will be involved,” although – wink, wink – “the pastors do promise to get naked about their relationship.”
To avoid glass cabin fever, Gramling will get out of the house on weekends “to teach from the main stage of his 14,000-member congregation.” Those discussions will air on several local TV stations throughout the country. Stations and times are available at myglasshouse.com.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021