Peter Serafinowicz plays the blue-suited character, whom you may remember from two previous TV series.
The Tick was first played by Townsend Coleman in 36 episodes of a Fox animated series from 1994 to 1996. You can get the show on DVD, or watch the first episode here:
Then, Patrick Warburton played The Tick in a live-action version that lasted only nine episodes on Fox during the 2001-2002 season. You can stream all of them free, with ads, on Crackle, or the first episode right here:
So how does the latest version of The Tick differ from the previous ones? He gets a backstory (this is 2017 TV, after all!), and sidekick Arthur (Griffin Newman) takes center stage, The Tick’s creator Ben Edlund explained to CinemaBlend.
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021