Vaporvue, a subscription streaming service focused on the world of extreme sports, is now available to Amazon Prime members as a $4.99 per month add-on channel. The subscription includes a 7-day free trial.
The extreme streamer, owned by Opper Films, offers more than 600 professionally produced extreme sports movies, TV series, documentaries, travel, and informational programs. Content covers a wide range of sports and activities, including skiing, snowboarding, paddling, mountain biking, surfing, skateboarding, BMX (bicycle racing on a dirt track), and motorcross, as well as climbing, fitness, standup paddleboarding, and outdoor adventures.
You can also subscribe directly to Vaporvue online for $4.99 a month or $49.99 for the year. If you opt not to subscribe, you can still rent or purchase titles. Three-day rentals start at $1.99, and short films sell for as little as $3.99. There are also a handful of shorts you can watch for free, including Compassing (surfing), Blow Up (‘shortboarding,’ a term referring to a high-performance surfboard), and Generations (skiing).
You can watch Compassing right here:
For more information, visit vaporvue.com.
- HBO Max’s Opening Slate - May 26, 2020
- Ultimate Shakespeare Binge - May 22, 2020
- ‘Homecoming’ Returns - May 22, 2020
- Guilty Pleasure Alert - May 21, 2020
- Soviet Gulag Drama - May 21, 2020
- No Place Like ‘Little House’ - May 20, 2020
- Political ‘Scandal’ on Hulu - May 20, 2020
- ‘Sleeping with Friends’ - May 19, 2020
- Psychological ‘Penance’ - May 19, 2020
- Macabre Portraiture - May 18, 2020