Vaporvue, a subscription streaming service focused on the world of extreme sports, is now available to Amazon Prime members as a $4.99 per month add-on channel. The subscription includes a 7-day free trial.
The extreme streamer, owned by Opper Films, offers more than 600 professionally produced extreme sports movies, TV series, documentaries, travel, and informational programs. Content covers a wide range of sports and activities, including skiing, snowboarding, paddling, mountain biking, surfing, skateboarding, BMX (bicycle racing on a dirt track), and motorcross, as well as climbing, fitness, standup paddleboarding, and outdoor adventures.
You can also subscribe directly to Vaporvue online for $4.99 a month or $49.99 for the year. If you opt not to subscribe, you can still rent or purchase titles. Three-day rentals start at $1.99, and short films sell for as little as $3.99. There are also a handful of shorts you can watch for free, including Compassing (surfing), Blow Up (‘shortboarding,’ a term referring to a high-performance surfboard), and Generations (skiing).
You can watch Compassing right here:
For more information, visit vaporvue.com.
- Full ‘Treatment’ on HBO Max - June 14, 2021
- Washington Heights Musical - June 11, 2021
- ‘Infinite’ Wahlberg on Paramount+ - June 9, 2021
- Romero’s Lost ‘Amusement Park’ - June 7, 2021
- HBO Max’s New ‘Conjuring’ Tale - June 4, 2021
- Peacock’s ‘Lady Parts’ Comedy - June 2, 2021
- WNBA Tips Off on Amazon - May 28, 2021
- Reanimated ‘Rugrats’ - May 26, 2021
- Back ‘In Treatment’ - May 21, 2021
- Crackle Show Helps Debtors - May 19, 2021