(Pictured above: ‘Brobot Johnson’)
The free streaming service that features independent web series can now be watched on Roku. Just download the app from Roku’s channel store.
Seeka TV’s lineup includes the comedy Darren Has a Breakdown (now in its second season), Number of Silence (a sci-fi mystery thriller, in German with English subtitles), and The New Adventures of Brobot Johnson (described as a “sci-fi hip hop web series that’s part silent film, part music video”).
You can watch Brobot Johnson’s Frankenstein creation moment in the series’ first episode, below:
Episodes for all the series tend to be short in duration – a few minutes to just under 20 minutes. The website also has a virtual “tip” jar for each series, which allows viewers to support the shows with donations.
If you don’t own a Roku, you can view Seeka TV programming at watch.seeka.tv.
- Grown-up Animation - July 9, 2020
- NY Times Documentary Series - July 9, 2020
- Public Domain Horror - July 7, 2020
- A Streamer with Giddy-Up - July 6, 2020
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2020
- Binge ‘Hamilton’ and More - July 2, 2020
- ‘Twilight Zone’ Holiday - July 2, 2020
- Olivia de Havilland Turns 104 - July 1, 2020
- Sheltered Filmmaking - June 30, 2020
- Another Banking Scandal - June 30, 2020