Subscription service Cennarium is holding a free streaming performing arts festival from September 15 though September 24, with two events to be scheduled daily. Specific performances have yet to be announced, but you can get an idea of what may be expected by visiting Cennarium, which features comedy, concert, dance, drama, musical and opera content from around the world.
To attend the festival and receive schedule updates, you’ll need to sign up with an email address at www.cennarium.com/promenade.
Promenade will include not only the two daily performances, but also a “playbill,” host intros, intermissions, lobby chatrooms and “closed-curtain events.”
In addition to the 10-day Promenade, Cennarium – which will also celebrate its first anniversary in September — offers a 10-day free trial for its subscription service. After that, it costs $9.97/month or $95.64/year. For more info or to subscribe, visit www.cennarium.com
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020
- Hola Canela.TV - May 20, 2020
- Smash’s Bombshell, Reunion - May 19, 2020
- Magnolias, Sweet and Steel - May 19, 2020
- Tom Hanks…in Spanx? - May 18, 2020
- Upcoming Benefit Streams - May 18, 2020