Subscription service Cennarium is holding a free streaming performing arts festival from September 15 though September 24, with two events to be scheduled daily. Specific performances have yet to be announced, but you can get an idea of what may be expected by visiting Cennarium, which features comedy, concert, dance, drama, musical and opera content from around the world.
To attend the festival and receive schedule updates, you’ll need to sign up with an email address at www.cennarium.com/promenade.
Promenade will include not only the two daily performances, but also a “playbill,” host intros, intermissions, lobby chatrooms and “closed-curtain events.”
In addition to the 10-day Promenade, Cennarium – which will also celebrate its first anniversary in September — offers a 10-day free trial for its subscription service. After that, it costs $9.97/month or $95.64/year. For more info or to subscribe, visit www.cennarium.com
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021