(Picture above is a screenshot from Apple Music trailer)
Carpool Karaoke: The Series, a spinoff from the popular in-car celebrity singing pairings on CBS’ The Late Late Show with James Corden, launches tomorrow night, August 8, at 9 pm ET. The first episode will feature Will Smith with Corden himself.
But don’t look for the show on CBS.com or even on CBS All Access. Instead, head to Apple Music and sign up for a three-month free trial. That should cover the first season, since two episodes are set to debut weekly until a standalone finale. Although the exact number of episodes is unclear, it has been reported that the series will feature 16 celebrity pairings, so based on one pairing per episode, we predict the finale will air October 3.
Apple Music, which streams a wide range of both audio and video, is available not only, as you’d expect, on Apple and iTunes devices and apps, but also for Androids via Google Play. After the free trial, the service costs $4.99 a month for college students, $9.99 for others, and $14.99 for “family” memberships, which cover up to six users.
To learn more about all accessible devices, subscriptions and content, visit www.apple.com/apple-music/membership.
And here’s a trailer for Carpool Karaoke: The Series, featuring a veritable bevy of singing celebs:
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021