Over-the-air channel Create TV will run a six-hour Julia Child-themed marathon this weekend, August 12-13. The 12-episode block will include all three episodes of French Chef Classics and six episodes of Baking with Julia, plus child protégé Sara Mouton and her longtime cooking partner Jacques Pépin sharing memories and recipes via an episode of Sara’s Weeknight Meals and two episodes of Pépin’s Heart & Sole.
Create TV has also announced plans for three other chef-led, six-hour marathons:
- September 2-3 (Labor Day weekend): Barbecue ideas from Steven Raichlen’s Project Smoke, including rotisserie chicken, brisket on the bone and ember-roasted corn.
- September 9-10: Vivian Howard introduces episodes of her series, A Chef’s Life, and between shows shares “secrets of her farm-to-table approach to Southern cooking.”
- October 14-15: Pati’s Mexican Table, with Pati Jinich, presents such dishes as huevos rancheros, chiles rellenos, carnitas, marbled tres leches cake, and flan.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021