(Pictured above: Gabrielle Korn, screenshot from ‘Nylon News,’ episode one)
“Watching the news these days is mighty depressing. This was the opposite of that” — Amazon reviewer.
Nylon News: This Just Happened, a weekly roundup of fashion, beauty, music and pop culture news for millennial women, is now available to Amazon Prime subscribers. Non-subscribers can also stream episodes – for $1.99 each. You can also watch episode one for free, with ads.
The 10-minute shows are hosted by Gabrielle Korn, global editor-in-chief of Nylon magazine, and produced/directed by Cortney Wilson (Transparent/I Love Dick). Two episodes are currently available, with another eight on the way. Look for their premieres Sundays on Amazon.
- 😟 Bye-Bye Bluprint 😒 - June 1, 2020
- Apple’s Cult Movie Channel - June 1, 2020
- Brooklyn Film Festival - May 29, 2020
- ‘Streaming Outta Fenway’ - May 28, 2020
- Amazon Relief Livestream - May 28, 2020
- ‘Haircut Night in America’ - May 27, 2020
- 10-Day Free Film Festival - May 27, 2020
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020