(Pictured above: Gabrielle Korn, screenshot from ‘Nylon News,’ episode one)
“Watching the news these days is mighty depressing. This was the opposite of that” — Amazon reviewer.
Nylon News: This Just Happened, a weekly roundup of fashion, beauty, music and pop culture news for millennial women, is now available to Amazon Prime subscribers. Non-subscribers can also stream episodes – for $1.99 each. You can also watch episode one for free, with ads.
The 10-minute shows are hosted by Gabrielle Korn, global editor-in-chief of Nylon magazine, and produced/directed by Cortney Wilson (Transparent/I Love Dick). Two episodes are currently available, with another eight on the way. Look for their premieres Sundays on Amazon.
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019