(Pictured above: Gabrielle Korn, screenshot from ‘Nylon News,’ episode one)
“Watching the news these days is mighty depressing. This was the opposite of that” — Amazon reviewer.
Nylon News: This Just Happened, a weekly roundup of fashion, beauty, music and pop culture news for millennial women, is now available to Amazon Prime subscribers. Non-subscribers can also stream episodes – for $1.99 each. You can also watch episode one for free, with ads.
The 10-minute shows are hosted by Gabrielle Korn, global editor-in-chief of Nylon magazine, and produced/directed by Cortney Wilson (Transparent/I Love Dick). Two episodes are currently available, with another eight on the way. Look for their premieres Sundays on Amazon.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021