(Pictured above: Scene from ‘¿Que Le Dijiste a Dios?’)
Pantaya’s content includes:
- Movies from the Lionsgate/Televisa joint venture Pantelion, such as Instructions Not Included, touted as “the highest-grossing Spanish-language film of all time”;
- Classic movies featuring Latino icons like Pedro Infante, Maria Felix and Jorge Negrete;
- Movies dubbed into Spanish from Lionsgate’s library, such as Dirty Dancing and Crank;
- Recent releases like the animated Un Gallo Con Muchos Huevos, Ladrones starring Fernando Colunga and Eduardo Yañez, and ¿Que Le Dijiste a Dios?, a musical comedy based on the songs by the late Mexican musical artist Juan Gabriel.
Here’s a trailer for Instructions Not Included:
Pantaya also said it will release monthly upcoming titles on the same “day-and-date” that they debut in Latin American theaters.
Last August, Cox Communications announced plans to launch a Spanish-language subscription streaming service call Glosi. That prospective service’s website is no longer functioning.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021