Get up close with bucking bulls this weekend on your smartphone as Ultracast live-streams a Professional Bull Riders (PBR) event in both virtual reality and 360-degree video.
PBR’s Real Time Pain Relief Velocity Tour, featuring 40 cowboys in competition, can be viewed live from Big Sky, MT, at 9 pm ET Friday and Saturday.
We did just that, in order to determine what other content is available to Ultracast users. We discovered a pretty full schedule this weekend alone, including live concerts from Londons’ Luna Lounge tonight through Saturday; another live concert from London, with the band Faers tomorrow; and a math conference from Demidov Hall, in Yekaterinburg, Russia, tomorrow and Saturday. You can also see a full-time live panoramic view of Yekaterinburg free on the app at any time. The next scheduled big event? Off-road racing championships from Crandon, WI, during Labor Day weekend.
We couldn’t determine from the app itself, though, if Ultracast’s event coverage is free or fee-based. So we turned to AppAdvice, which informed us that June’s coverage of FISE Montepellier cost 99 cents a day; there’s also a $3.99 fee for “paid camera access.”
If this weekend’s bull riding gets you longing for more of that sport, btw, you can stream several upcoming events — albeit in 2-D — on PBR’s own streaming service PBR Live. Visit PBR.com for the schedule.
- Tulsa Race Massacre, 1921 - May 18, 2021
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021