Niko and the Sword of Light, whose pilot won an Emmy Award last year for Outstanding Children’s Animated Program, unfurls its full 13-episode first season today on Amazon Prime.
The animated fantasy adventure series for kids aged 6-11, follows 10-year-old Niko, “the last of his kind in a strange, fantastical world, as he embarks on an epic quest to defeat the darkness and bring the light back to his land.”
Based on an animated graphic comic, Niko and the Sword of Light features the voices of Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants), Andre Robinson (Doc McStuffins), Steve Blum (Star Wars: Rebels), Kevin Michael Richardson (The Penguins of Madagascar), Jim Cummings (Shrek), and Kari Wahlgren (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness).
To see Niko, you can subscribe to Amazon Prime at www.amazon.com/prime; or sign up for Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, an “all-you-can-eat” subscription service for kids. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is $4.99 per month for one child without a Prime subscription, $2.99 per month for Prime subscribers.
- Peter Fonda’s Best Free - August 19, 2019
- Oh on Acorn’s ‘Thorne’ - August 19, 2019
- Stadium Starts Football - August 16, 2019
- Celebrate Janis Joplin - August 15, 2019
- Have a Kookie Weekend - August 15, 2019
- Back to ‘Downton Abbey’ - August 14, 2019
- An ‘Immoral Dilemma’ - August 13, 2019
- Let’s Talk Dementia - August 13, 2019
- Blame ‘The Scapegoat’ - August 12, 2019
- Facebook’s Amazon Doc - August 9, 2019