Niko and the Sword of Light, whose pilot won an Emmy Award last year for Outstanding Children’s Animated Program, unfurls its full 13-episode first season today on Amazon Prime.
The animated fantasy adventure series for kids aged 6-11, follows 10-year-old Niko, “the last of his kind in a strange, fantastical world, as he embarks on an epic quest to defeat the darkness and bring the light back to his land.”
Based on an animated graphic comic, Niko and the Sword of Light features the voices of Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants), Andre Robinson (Doc McStuffins), Steve Blum (Star Wars: Rebels), Kevin Michael Richardson (The Penguins of Madagascar), Jim Cummings (Shrek), and Kari Wahlgren (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness).
To see Niko, you can subscribe to Amazon Prime at www.amazon.com/prime; or sign up for Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, an “all-you-can-eat” subscription service for kids. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is $4.99 per month for one child without a Prime subscription, $2.99 per month for Prime subscribers.
- Brooklyn Film Festival - May 29, 2020
- ‘Streaming Outta Fenway’ - May 28, 2020
- Amazon Relief Livestream - May 28, 2020
- ‘Haircut Night in America’ - May 27, 2020
- 10-Day Free Film Festival - May 27, 2020
- Multicultural VumaTV - May 26, 2020
- Marking Memorial Day - May 22, 2020
- It’s Red Nose Day on NBC - May 21, 2020
- A Free Romcom Musical - May 21, 2020
- New Morgan Fairchild Soap - May 20, 2020