Niko and the Sword of Light, whose pilot won an Emmy Award last year for Outstanding Children’s Animated Program, unfurls its full 13-episode first season today on Amazon Prime.
The animated fantasy adventure series for kids aged 6-11, follows 10-year-old Niko, “the last of his kind in a strange, fantastical world, as he embarks on an epic quest to defeat the darkness and bring the light back to his land.”
Based on an animated graphic comic, Niko and the Sword of Light features the voices of Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants), Andre Robinson (Doc McStuffins), Steve Blum (Star Wars: Rebels), Kevin Michael Richardson (The Penguins of Madagascar), Jim Cummings (Shrek), and Kari Wahlgren (Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness).
To see Niko, you can subscribe to Amazon Prime at www.amazon.com/prime; or sign up for Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, an “all-you-can-eat” subscription service for kids. Amazon FreeTime Unlimited is $4.99 per month for one child without a Prime subscription, $2.99 per month for Prime subscribers.
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019