(Pictured above: P. Allen Smith)
Over-the-air lifestyle channel Ion Life adds two series today.
P. Allen Smith’s Garden to Table, which originally ran on PBS, combines gardening and dining in one show. In today’s premiere episode, “Back to Basics,” lifestyle expert and garden designer Smith “makes a visit to the Canterbury Shaker Village in New Hampshire.There he tours the vegetable garden and teaches us about the art of broom making. Plus, Allen shares a favorite family recipe, ‘Aunt Antha’s Corn Pudding’”:
Two half-hour episodes of P. Allen Smith’s Garden to Table air weekdays at 6 pm on Ion Life. The series can also be seen over-the-air on Create TV.
In Search & Restore, which ran originally on Spike TV, volunteers to restore classic cars for owners “worthy of a helping hand.” In the first show, a “’67 Nova had been sitting for two years with no motor and no trans, after a life-changing event hit the owner’s family and the build was indefinitely put on hold. Now, our team hopes to make a dream come true and re-build this muscle car for this young owner and his kids.”
Here’s a promo for the original premiere of season two of Search & Restore on Spike TV :
Two half-hour episodes of Search & Restore air weekdays at 9 pm on Ion Life. You can also watch Search & Restore for free online at PowerNation TV, a site dedicated to how-to automotive videos.
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019