Stressed out? Want to feel peaceful? Maybe it’s time to meditate!
Now you can join guided group meditation classes via live video streaming. The recently launched Sahaja Online offers free live streaming of meditation programs. You’ll need to register to obtain a calendar of upcoming sessions, which last from 30 to 60 minutes. Sahaja Online says there’s at least one introductory session a week, and three to four ongoing programs.
“The goal of the new website is to deliver the knowledge and experience of meditation so that ordinary people can learn and practice Sahaja meditation at their own pace with minimal effort,” said Sahaja Online, a non-profit “whose mission is to achieve world peace by transforming individuals through meditation.”
For more info, visit www.sahajaonline.com.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021