Over-the-air channel Bounce will debut season three of the sitcom In the Cut with back-to-back episodes tomorrow, July 11, at 9 pm ET. New episodes will air every Tuesday at 9 pm throughout the summer.
Dorien Wilson is Jay Weaver, a barbershop owner romantically involved with Cheryl, played by Kellita Smith, who co-owns the beauty salon next door. Ken Lawson returns as Jay’s 32-year old son from a “short-lived fling,” along with John Marshall Jones as Smitty, a fellow barber and friend.
You can also stream the first six episodes of season two at Bouncetv.com.
Separately, Bounce will premiere a special hosted by journalist Ed Gordon on Monday, July 17, at 10 pm ET. The special will feature “interviews with the biggest African-American celebrities in movies, television and comedy today, including Queen Latifah, Jada Pinkett Smith, Michael Strahan, Omari Hardwick and Cedric the Entertainer.”
Here Nekia Nichelle interviews Gordon about his career in broadcasting:
Visit Bounce TV’s “Find Us” page to locate where you can watch the channel.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021