After nearly three years of streaming a live news feed and such on-demand shows as the mental health series State of Mind and anti-racism special Beyond Tolerance, CBS will spotlight its free CBSN service this summer with CBSN: On Assignment.
The four-episode series – featuring “experiential” reports from more than a dozen CBS News correspondents around the globe — will run Monday nights at 10 pm ET/PT starting July 31 not only on CBSN, but over-the-air on CBS Television and on the CBS All Access subscription streaming service.
CBS says each hour-long episode “will feature multiple stories, ranging from on-the-ground reporting of grassroots efforts to combat inner-city gun violence to interviews with those risking their lives to expose corruption to investigations into new terrorist threats.”
CBSN is available free at CBSNews.com; on CBS News apps for Android, iOS and Windows 8.1; and via such devices Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, PlayStation, Roku and Xbox.
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021