(Pictured above: Peyton Kennedy)
Everything Sucks!, a 10-episode comedy series, will premiere on Netflix in 2018.
The series, described as “a quirky, funny coming of age story that follows two groups of high school misfits,” centers on a conflict between the A/V and drama clubs in 1996 Oregon.
“Some of our favorite shows of all time — The Wonder Years, Happy Days, That 70s Show, Freaks and Geeks — looked back at bygone eras with 20 years of hindsight,” said creators Ben York Jones and Michael Mohan. “We think this is a great time to take a look back at high school and relive the fashion, music, and attitudes of the mid-’90’s the way we remember it.”
The series will star American Fable’s Peyton Kennedy and The New Edition Story’s Jahi Winston as students Kate Messner and Luke O’Neil. The cast will also include The Path’s Patch Darragh as Kate’s father and Claudine Nako as Luke’s mother.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021