(Pictured above: ‘Big Brother’ Live Feed)
Oh, brother, where art the camera?
When CBS’ reality show Big Brother returns Wednesday, June 28, for its 19th season, its reach will be more expansive – and invasive – than ever.
For the third year, the 24/7 Big Brother live feeds, which start June 30 at 1 am ET, will be available on the CBS All Access subscription service. On most Thursdays, following the network broadcast, the live feeds will include “candid” interviews by Jeff Schroeder with evicted houseguests. The interviews will then be available on demand starting Thursday, July 6.
Here’s a sample live feed from last season, Big Brother 18:
CBS All Access subscribers can watch the Live Feeds at CBS.com, via the CBS App for iOS, Android and Windows 10, and on connected devices such as Roku Players, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Fire TV.
The show’s two-night broadcast premiere will be June 28, 8 to 10 pm ET/PT; and June 29, 9 to 10 pm ET/PT. Big Brother After Dark, which presents an “unfiltered late-night feed,” will debut on the cable channel Pop, June 29, 1 to 3 am ET/PT. After Dark will air seven nights a week for 12 straight weeks. Visit poptv.com/WatchBBAD for more information.
For the uninitiated, Big Brother follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with 87 HD cameras and more than 100 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day. Each week, someone will be voted out of the house. Alliances, betrayals and narcissistic displays abound. The last remaining houseguest wins $500,000.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021