(Pictured above: The cast of ‘The Big Bang Theory’)
FuboTV, a paid subscription streaming service that bundles sports and entertainment channels, will add several CBS networks to its live-streaming lineup “in the coming weeks,” CBS and FuboTV said in a joint news release.
The CBS broadcast and sports networks, as well as The CW, Pop and CBSN, CBS News’ 24/7 digital streaming news service, will be part of the “Fubo Premier” bundle, a plan that currently offers 64 channels for $34.99 a month. As part of the CBS deal, Premier subscribers will be also able to add Showtime for an extra monthly fee.
FuboTV subscribers will be able to watch popular scripted CBS shows such as The Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Bull and Kevin Can Wait; sports programs including The NLF on CBS, Thursday Night Football, the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Championship, SEC on CBS (Southeastern Conference football) and CBS’ golf schedule. Other programs will include 60 Minutes, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, and The Late Late Show with James Corden.
To start, CBS-owned television stations in 14 US markets will be available to live stream, including WCBS-TV, New York; KCBS-TV, Los Angeles; WBBM-TV, Chicago; KYW-TV, Philadelphia; KTVT-TV, Dallas-Ft. Worth; KPIX-TV, San Francisco; and WBZ-TV, Boston.
FuboTV offers two other subscription packages – Fubo Latino for $14.99/month and Fubo Português for $19.99/month. There’s more information about subscription packages and add-on channels at fubo.tv/welcome/channels.
You can watch online at fubo.tv, as well as via Amazon, Android and iOS devices, and on Apple TV, Chromecast and Roku.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021