(Pictured above: Sheryl Crow. She’ll perform at Summerfest; Will she live-stream?)
ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live has launched JimmyKimmelLiveMusic.com, which will present free “select” performances from Milwaukee’s 50th annual Summerfest music festival for six hours a day during the weekend of July 7-9.
Some of the music will be live-streamed, and some will be recorded earlier during the 11-day event and made available on demand. The festival (which starts June 2 and runs 12 hours a day) includes 800 acts, so it’s hard to predict which ones will make Kimmel’s cut, but we can tell you some of the top names. Appearing before the streaming weekend are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Luke Bryan, Paul Simon, Zac Brown Band, Pink, The Chainsmokers and Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers. And, on Sunday, July 9, starting at 7:30 pm ET, Sheryl Crow, Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson will conclude the festival.
SummerFest, which bills itself as “the world’s largest music festival,” expects an attendance of 850,000 people at the live event.
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019