(Pictured above: Sheryl Crow. She’ll perform at Summerfest; Will she live-stream?)
ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live has launched JimmyKimmelLiveMusic.com, which will present free “select” performances from Milwaukee’s 50th annual Summerfest music festival for six hours a day during the weekend of July 7-9.
Some of the music will be live-streamed, and some will be recorded earlier during the 11-day event and made available on demand. The festival (which starts June 2 and runs 12 hours a day) includes 800 acts, so it’s hard to predict which ones will make Kimmel’s cut, but we can tell you some of the top names. Appearing before the streaming weekend are the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Luke Bryan, Paul Simon, Zac Brown Band, Pink, The Chainsmokers and Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers. And, on Sunday, July 9, starting at 7:30 pm ET, Sheryl Crow, Bob Dylan and Willie Nelson will conclude the festival.
SummerFest, which bills itself as “the world’s largest music festival,” expects an attendance of 850,000 people at the live event.
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019