VidAngel, which allows you to filter major streaming services for language, nudity and violence, has re-launched following legal actions against it by four major studios.
Costing $7.99 a month following a 30-day free trial, VidAngel now filters content from Netflix and Amazon Prime (including its HBO add-on) — with the exception of movies or shows owned by Disney, Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox and Lucasfilm. VidAngel says that Hulu, Apple TV, Google Play, Vudu and Showtime will be added soon.
You must already subscribe to Netflix, Amazon Prime, or HBO via Amazon, before connecting them to VidAngel. Here’s a video explaining how the service works, including device accessibility:
VidAngel subscribers also get access to original family-friendly content from VidAngel Studios, whose first production was the comedy Tim Timmerman, Hope of America, and to Dry Bar Comedy, called the “world’s largest collection of clean stand up.”
Here’s a Dry Bar sample provided by VidAngel:
For more info about VidAngel, or to subscribe, visit www.vidangel.com.
- Redbox Free Live TV - February 19, 2020
- ‘Sacred Lies,’ Season 2 - February 18, 2020
- ‘Odd Squad,’ Season 3 - February 17, 2020
- ‘Fairy Tale Weddings’ - February 14, 2020
- GetTV’s Grizzly Saturday - February 13, 2020
- Galaxy S20’s Flipboard TV - February 13, 2020
- Hulu’s Musical Debuts - February 12, 2020
- Watch V-Day Marathons - February 11, 2020
- RIP Bean, Conrad - February 10, 2020
- Alison Brie: ‘Horse Girl’ - February 7, 2020