(Pictured above: Dyfan Dwyfor and Annes Elwy in ‘The Passing’)
The Welsh drama The Passing is now available on Amazon to rent for $4.99 or purchase for $9.99. Distributor Global Digital Releasing plans to make the film available on other platforms including Seed & Spark, Google Play, PlayStation Vue, xBox, Vudu, Vimeo, Steam, Roku, Crackle, Hoopla and Tub.
Written by Ed Talfan and directed by Gareth Bryn, the story involves “two young lovers,” Annes Elwy and Dyfan Dwyfor, who “crash their car into a ravine, in the remote mountains of Wales” and are “dragged from the river by a mysterious figure known as Stanley…“to a ramshackle farm.” Over the course of the film, “explosive” and “ghostly” truths are revealed.
The film is in Welsh, with English subtitles.
The Passing won three 2016 BAFTA Cymer awards, including Best Actor for Mark Lewis Jones, as well as the Univercine Jury Award in the Nantes British Film Festival. It was also nominated for Best Debut Screenplay in the British Independent Film Awards 2016.
For more information, visit Global Digital Releasing’s Facebook page.
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019
- More ‘Harlots’ on Hulu - July 9, 2019
- Three Buddies and a Body - July 8, 2019
- For Love and Money - July 5, 2019
- Binge July 4th Movies - July 4, 2019
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2019