Trace, called the “#1 global brand of afro urban entertainment,” has launched TracePlay, a streaming service promising nine live TV feeds, 2,000 hours of on-demand content and 30 audio feeds. It’s available on the web, or via iOS and Android apps, for $2.99 a month or $29.99 a year.
We visited www.traceplay.tv and found eight TV channels now streaming live for free with no sign-up required. To watch, go to www.traceplay.tv/live and click on any – or all – of them. Seven are music video channels, and one covers sports celebrities.
The ninth channel? “A soon-to-be-launched Trace Prime TV network.”
We were also able to freely stream from TracePlay’s huge catalog of on-demand series, documentaries and movies. Examples include: His Name Was Prince, an original documentary; Mum, Dad Meet Sam, a movie comedy from Nigeria; and Adams Apples, a drama series from Ghana (whose first 90-minute episode is titled “The Family Ties”).
‘Mum Dad Meet Sam’ trailer:
To watch TracePlay, or for more info, visit www.traceplay.tv.
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021