(Pictured above: Matthew Broderick as Ferris Bueller)
The free stream is jointly presented by Epix and Domino’s Pizza. At the beginning of the movie, Domino’s will provide a 20%-off discount code for pizzas ordered online during the presentation. “As more people join the viewing party, the discount could increase,” adds the pizza chain.
Then starting the following day, through June 25, anyone who places a Domino’s order online will be offered a free 30-day trial of Epix via Epix.com and the Epix app. This seems to be a first, as you usually need to be an authorized Epix subscriber through a cable/satellite/telco provider in order to view the service online or via its app.
Back in March, Domino’s ran a commercial that recreated a scene from the movie. Here’s a side-by-side comparison:
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021