Two caveats, though:
- You must be 21 or over to enter the site, since Veuve Clicquot is a champagne brand;
- We’re not sure if the stream will be live or tape-delayed; the polo match itself begins at 2 pm in real-time and should wrap by 5 pm, when Alicia Keys is scheduled to perform.
We do know that the Polo Classic will be live-streamed from noon to 9 pm at a free Brookfield Place viewing party in downtown Manhattan – just across the river from Liberty State Park in New Jersey, where the Classic takes place.
What happens for those nine hours in Jersey? For the lowest-priced ticket of $150, in addition to the polo match, attendees are promised picnicking, champagne (at an additional charge, limit of one bottle and an additional two glasses per person), the Alicia Keys performance, Jordan Fisher of Grease: Live and Broadway’s Hamilton singing the National Anthem, and Neil Patrick Harris hosting.
Here’s a taste of last year’s Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic, with no age restriction:
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021