Roku owners can now subscribe to an “early release” of AT&T’s streaming service DirecTV Now, which offers more than 120 live channels, as well as on demand, premium channels, shows and movies. No satellite dish is required.
DirecTV Now offers four programming packages:
- Live a Little – 60+ channels for $35 per month (including AMC, Disney, FX, TBS, NBC, ABC)
- Just Right – 80+ channels for $50 per month (including IFC, MLB, Sundance, Travel, The Weather Channel)
- Go Big – 100+ channels for $60 per month (including Golf, Nat Geo Wild, Revolt, Oxygen, Sprout)
- Gotta Have it – 120+ channels for $70 per month (including Starz, Thriller)
To access DirecTV Now, Roku customers can sign up online and then download the channel from the Roku Channel store. Roku offers both free and paid content, with more than 5,000 streaming channels and 450,000 movies and TV episodes.
DirecTV Now is available on the following Roku devices: Roku TV 4K models, the Roku Ultra, Roku Premiere+, Roku Premiere, Roku Express, Roku Express+, Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600R), Roku 4, Roku 3 and Roku 2 (model 4210). Roku devices start at $29.99.
For more information, visit the Roku blog.
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021
- ‘Pray, Obey, Kill’ Docuseries - April 12, 2021