What’s it like backstage at The Late Show just minutes before host Stephen Colbert walks out to greet millions of television viewers?
(Note: For the video above, use your cursor to move right, left, up or down.)
The Late Show with Stephen Colbert’s Facebook page has posted a 360° video providing a behind-the-scenes tour of the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York as its star prepares to kick-off an evening’s program. Acting as guide, Colbert shows his route, in the round, from the basement writer’s room to the stage, where he and bandleader Jon Batiste give a round of high-fives to the studio audience.
- Father & Son Serial Killers? - May 17, 2021
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021