(Pictured above: ‘Fine Dining.’ Screenshot from YouTube)
Pulp Fiction fans have a new parody to sink their teeth into.
Digital Magic Entertainment, a New York-based company that produces web series, documentaries and short and feature films, has released Fine Dining, an animated, 10-minute homage to the Pulp Fiction scene featuring Tim Roth and Amanda Plummer as both love-birds and partners in crime.
Produced, directed and written by Usher Morgan, Fine Dining is “the tale of a tired old vampire, determined to convince his better half to abandon the path of effortless consumption and give in to their long-abandoned animal instincts in a world of blood bank bags, tooth fairies and unimaginative humans.”
According DME, the entire film, which stars Elyse Price, Joel Bernard and Diana Evellino, was painted and processed on a frame-by-frame basis over four months.
Here’s Fine Dining in its entirety:
And the scene that inspired it:
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021