(Pictured above: ‘Fine Dining.’ Screenshot from YouTube)
Pulp Fiction fans have a new parody to sink their teeth into.
Digital Magic Entertainment, a New York-based company that produces web series, documentaries and short and feature films, has released Fine Dining, an animated, 10-minute homage to the Pulp Fiction scene featuring Tim Roth and Amanda Plummer as both love-birds and partners in crime.
Produced, directed and written by Usher Morgan, Fine Dining is “the tale of a tired old vampire, determined to convince his better half to abandon the path of effortless consumption and give in to their long-abandoned animal instincts in a world of blood bank bags, tooth fairies and unimaginative humans.”
According DME, the entire film, which stars Elyse Price, Joel Bernard and Diana Evellino, was painted and processed on a frame-by-frame basis over four months.
Here’s Fine Dining in its entirety:
And the scene that inspired it:
- Walter’s Supernatural Alps - August 7, 2020
- Lucy’s Got Game - August 6, 2020
- Competitive Quarantine - August 5, 2020
- Videos for Generation Alpha - August 4, 2020
- Bloody Disgusting Streamer - August 3, 2020
- The Muppets Do Improv - July 31, 2020
- Decades ‘Odd Couple’ Binge - July 30, 2020
- Cubers’ Winning Friendship - July 29, 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein Story - July 28, 2020
- Brit Week on Hulu - July 27, 2020