This fall former Arkansas Governor, Republican presidential candidate and TV commentator Mike Huckabee will launch a weekly one-hour news and talk show on the Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN).
The eponymous Huckabee will delve into the worlds of politics, entertainment and faith, a format similar to his Fox News Channel program, also called Huckabee. The first Huckabee ran on Fox from 2008 to 2015, when the ex-governor left to run for president. During that time, he also hosted The Huckabee Report, a nationally syndicated radio show that aired three times daily. Most notably, Huckabee was Arkansas’ 44th governor from 1996 to 2007.
Last year, in a decidedly un-family-friendly format, Huckabee proved to be a good sport when interviewed by Triumph the Insult Comic Dog:
TBN, which touts itself “as the world’s most influential non-profit religious broadcaster,”can be viewed both live online and on demand on its website, as well as with a paid YouTube TV subscription. Visit TBN for a full program list.
To learn more about Huckabee, visit tbn.org/huckabee.
- Pacino’s Nazi ‘Hunters’ - February 20, 2020
- ‘Babies’ Doc on Netflix - February 19, 2020
- Trauma and Drama - February 18, 2020
- ‘Clone Wars’ Conclusion - February 17, 2020
- ‘Cable Girls’ Finale - February 14, 2020
- Feel Good Streamer - February 13, 2020
- Amazon Adds FlixLatino - February 13, 2020
- ‘Loch Ness’ Murder Mystery - February 12, 2020
- Streaming’s Most-Binged Shows - February 11, 2020
- ‘Conners’ Live Primary Show - February 7, 2020