(Pictured above: Kyle Chandler. Screenshot taken from YouTube.)
Netflix has reached the end of the Bloodline.
The series, which explores the dark secrets of a family considered to be the pillar of its Florida Keys community, debuts its third and final season today.
The 10-episode season explores the further deterioration of family ties, as “paranoia and mistrust build, … alliances are shattered and an unthinkable crime takes place.” This season, “good people are forced to consider doing very bad things.”
Bloodline stars Kyle Chandler as Sheriff John Rayburn, Sissy Spacek as his mother Sally Rayburn, and Ben Mendelsohn as John’s wayward older brother Danny (Mendelsohn won an Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama series for the role in 2016). Rounding out the cast are Linda Cardellini as John’s sister Meg, and Norbert Leo Butz as younger brother Kevin.
You can watch all 33 episodes from Bloodline’s three seasons now at Netflix.
- Epic Flight to Freedom - May 14, 2021
- Wanda Sykes’ Netflix Sitcom - May 12, 2021
- Live Longer and Prosper - May 10, 2021
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021