(Above source: YouTube video)
Roger Moore, who died this morning at age 89, will forever be remembered as James Bond, a role he played in seven films over 12 years (1973-1985). So where can you see those films right now?
Hulu subscribers are in luck here, since they can stream three of them at no extra charge: Moonraker (1979), For Your Eyes Only (1981) and A View to a Kill (1985). Hulu subscribers can also stream six seasons (114 episodes) of Moore’s 1960s’ TV series The Saint.
The other four of Moore’s Bond films are only available for purchase, starting at $12 SD for Live and Let Die (1973) and Octopussy (1983) on CinemaNow. The Man with the Golden Gun (1974) and The Spy Who Loved Me (1977) are available from $14 on various sites.
Here’s the original trailer for Moore’s first outing as Bond:
Moore, who brought a campier Bond to the screen, also spoofed himself in the 1981 Burt Reynold’s romp, Cannonball Run:
And here’s the first episode of The Saint:
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021
- Simpsons, Star Wars Unite - May 4, 2021
- It’s the Darndest Thing! - May 4, 2021
- RIP Olympia Dukakis - May 1, 2021
- Exploring Mosquito Coasts - April 29, 2021
- Virtual Wellness Retreat - April 29, 2021
- Rewind TV in September - April 27, 2021
- A Look at Local Now - April 23, 2021
- ‘Secrets of the Whales’ - April 22, 2021