(Pictured above: The cast of ‘The Bunny Hole.’ Screenshot taken from YouTube.)
The Bunny Ranch meets Reno 911.
That’s the premise of a new, 12-episode comedy web series, The Bunny Hole, which is a “mockumentary” about a struggling brothel in Pahrump, Nevada. The entire series can be viewed for free at bunnyholeshow.com.
Created by Broadway producer Ken Davenport, who won a Tony for Kinky Boots, The Bunny Hole was developed through improvisational rehearsals and shot entirely on location in Pahrump.
“I was a big fan of both Reno 911 and the HBO series Cathouse, and one day I thought, “What would it be like if those two shows had a baby?” said Davenport. “So I got 10 of the funniest people I knew in a room, and using the same techniques I used to create my first show, The Awesome 80s Prom ,and my upcoming Broadway show, Gettin’ The Band Back Together, we created The Bunny Hole.”
The cast includes Law and Order: SVU’s Mary Ellen Ashley Broadway, Shrek’s Ryan Duncan, How to Be Single’s Allan Greenberg and Empire’s Kathy Searle.
Watch episode one here:
For more about the series or to stream episodes, visit bunnyholeshow.com.
- Videos for Generation Alpha - August 4, 2020
- Bloody Disgusting Streamer - August 3, 2020
- The Muppets Do Improv - July 31, 2020
- Decades ‘Odd Couple’ Binge - July 30, 2020
- Cubers’ Winning Friendship - July 29, 2020
- Jeffrey Epstein Story - July 28, 2020
- Brit Week on Hulu - July 27, 2020
- RIP, Olivia de Havilland - July 26, 2020
- This Web Series is ‘NC-16’ - July 24, 2020
- A Horrific Inheritance - July 23, 2020