If you’re the parent of a young child, you might already know about Pinkfong.
The company is a subsidiary of the global children’s entertainment company SmartStudy, and its programming is represented by a pink fox. The Pinkfong brand is home to more than 2,200 children’s videos, songs, games and apps. Its videos are available on YouTube and Amazon Prime.
Pinkfong recently took a victory lap as it introduced exclusive content for its YouTube channel. The channel, which features titles such as Baby Shark, claims 146 million annual US views and 470 views globally, representing “a year-over-year increase in its cumulative video views and subscriber base of nearly 200%,” according to the company.
SmartStudy was founded in Korea in 2010, and its Pinkfong subsidiary has US headquarters in Los Angeles, with offices in Seoul and Shanghai, China. Pinkfong has five YouTube channels available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
You can watch Pinkfong’s “Best Songs of March 2017” right here:
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021