(Pictured above: ‘Redfern Now’)
Here’s what we were able to discern from the Vibrant website and other sources:
Vibrant TV provides international English-language programming – much of it from Australia — through both a linear 24/7 channel, and video-on-demand (VOD).
For a $4.99 monthly fee, you can get the linear channel ad-free, and VOD, via the web and a wide variety of devices and services – from Roku and Sling to smartphone apps to smart TVs. Our suggestion: check your own streaming method to see if Vibrant TV is available.
You can also see a number of shows on demand for free. For example, here’s episode one of Redfern Now, the first drama series written, directed and produced by indigenous Australians:
Vibrant TV’s programming covers a wide range of genres. To discover all its shows — and to find out when they’re on — consult Vibrant TV’s schedule. For more information or to subscribe to the channel, visit www.vibrant.tv.
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019
- HBO’s Gary Gulman Free - October 11, 2019
- 25 Films in 25 Minutes - October 11, 2019
- Marshall Efron Classics - October 10, 2019
- RIP Rip Taylor - October 9, 2019
- A Goldbergs Yom Kippur - October 8, 2019
- Diahann Carroll Streams - October 7, 2019
- Old Meets New on ABC - October 4, 2019