(Pictured Above: ‘RideShare.’ Screenshot from YouTube)
Season two of the comedy web series RideShare premieres tomorrow, May 16.
RideShare follows the continuing adventures of a driver for an Uber-like ridesharing app and the quirky passengers he encounters. A la the reality series Taxicab Confessions, this satirical take “explores what happens when you open up to a stranger and actually talk to your Uber or Lyft driver.” The dialogue is improvised based on stories written by show creators Katie Hunter and Jeff Irlbeck, along with co-writer/producer Ian Michael Smith.
This season, Lauren Baker, Elisabeth Del Toro, Chris Fowler and Leah Morrow join the cast, with Irlbeck returning as the driver in each six-minute episode.
- Making the Electoral Sausage - September 28, 2020
- Beware the Jelly Monsters - September 25, 2020
- Happy Birthday, John Bunny - September 24, 2020
- The Virtual Play’s the Thing - September 23, 2020
- Vigilante Killer? - September 21, 2020
- Nurse Ratched Returns! - September 18, 2020
- Unholy Backwater, Batman! - September 16, 2020
- Facebooking with ‘Steve’ - September 14, 2020
- ‘Miscast,’ but in a Good Way - September 11, 2020
- Cartoonist’s Conscience - September 9, 2020