(Pictured above: ‘Going Off the Menu’ host Graham Elliot)
Today Bravo premieres season two of Going Off the Menu, its online series exploring the LA food scene.
Top Chef judge and former contestant Graham Elliot will host five new episodes taking “viewers on an exclusive culinary adventure as Graham navigates the underground Los Angeles food scene, from a secret supper club serving smuggled cheeses to an eight-course liquid dinner, all while giving fans the secrets to unlock these extraordinary food experiences.” This season, Elliot will be joined by guests Lance Bass, Cheryl Burke and Reza Farahan.
Episodes will premiere Mondays through June 5, highlighting the following weekly themes: “heat,” “high spirits,” “south Pacific,” “through the keyhole” and “transformers.”
This season, each episode will be divided into three segments. (Last year’s were approximately 14 minutes apiece). In this segment from the first episode, Elliot and Cheryl Burke sample a Moroccan restaurant:
Series sponsor Toyota benefits from product placements showcasing its 2017 RAV4.
- Drug-Addled ET on Shudder - May 7, 2021
- Pluto TV En Español - May 5, 2021
- Siblings’ Bad Road Trip - May 3, 2021
- Time-bending Spycraft - April 30, 2021
- Troubled Siblings and Murder - April 28, 2021
- ‘Romeo & Juliet’ Film on PBS - April 23, 2021
- Chicken, Statue on Peacock - April 21, 2021
- ‘Midsomer Murders’ Season 22 - April 19, 2021
- ‘Beverly Hillbillies’ Binge - April 16, 2021
- AMC+’s Cold War Thriller - April 14, 2021