Hulu with Live TV, as the new package is called, takes Hulu’s existing $7.99-per-month video-on-demand service (the one with “limited commercials”) and adds on 50 linear broadcast and cable channels.
The price of Hulu with Live TV is $39.99, which means all those channels are costing $32 on top of Hulu’s existing library. It makes sense when you look at the channel list:
- The big four networks — ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox, with local content also available in “many markets”;
- Sports from ESPN, CBS Sports Network, FS1, NBC Sports Network, and regional channels in “many markets”;
- News from CNN, Fox News Channel, MSNBC, Fox Business Channel and CNBC;
- A wide range of other channels, including A&E, Bravo, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim, E!, Disney Channel, Food Network, Freeform, FX, HGTV, History, Lifetime, National Geographic, TBS, TNT, Travel Channel, Turner Classic Movies, USA Network and Viceland.
Showtime can be added to Hulu with Live TV for an additional $8.99 per month, and other premium channels are promised soon.
Hulu with Live TV subscribers get 50 hours of cloud DVR recording storage, but can pay another $14.99 per month for 200 hours. They also get two simultaneous streams, but can pay another $14.99 per month for unlimited streams. Or they can get both add-on options together for only $19.99 per month.
For more info about Hulu with Live TV, including channel lists and device compatibility, or to subscribe to the service, visit www.hulu.com/live-tv.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021