Love the original Charlie’s Angels? Then, get ready to bask in seven hours of Farrah Fawcett, Jaclyn Smith, Kate Jackson and Cheryl Ladd on GetTV this Sunday night/Monday morning. Only problem: you won’t see any episodes of the 1976-1981 ABC series.
Instead, the over-the-air channel will present Fawcett on a 1977 episode of The Sonny and Cher Show, Smith on a 1979 episode of The Merv Griffin Show, Jackson as a troubled student in two episodes of 1971’s The Jimmy Stewart Show, and Ladd as a forensic expert in four episodes of her 1994-1995 series One West Waikiki.
The mini-marathon gets underway Sunday at 11 pm ET with Smith, followed by Ladd, Fawcett and Jackson. Check out GetTV’s schedule page for exact times and more details. For info on where to watch GetTV, go to “Get the Channel.”
GetTV’s programming block is undoubtedly the least expensive way to watch Fawcett, Smith, Jackson and Ladd right now. To stream the Charlie’s Angels series, for example, you can pay $14.99 per season (there were five seasons) or $1.99 per episode (there were 110) at iTunes.
We’ve got a promo clip for you, thanks to over-the-air channel Cozi TV, where Charlie’s Angels ran until recently:
- ‘Petrunya,’ Unlikely Rebel - June 21, 2021
- Free ‘Weasel’ & ‘Monkey’ - June 18, 2021
- Stream ‘Cracka’ Free - June 18, 2021
- Revry Escorts ‘Strut’ 6/18 - June 17, 2021
- Lubin’s Silent Film Empire - June 17, 2021
- ‘Oral’ Pilot Reading 6/17 - June 16, 2021
- Welcome Back, ‘iCarly’ - June 15, 2021
- ‘Rent’ Comes to Cuba - June 15, 2021
- Fredi Washington: ‘Ouanga’ - June 14, 2021
- Peacock Struts on JustWatch - June 11, 2021