(Pictured above: ‘A Grunt’s Life’)
Vet TV, an irreverent subscription streaming service “created by and for post 9/11 veterans” has set its launch for Wednesday, June 28.
Vet TV will feature such raunchy comedy series as A Grunt’s Life, The Veteran Mating Game and Kill, Die, Laugh — all designed to be “therapeutic entertainment for the veteran community, in order to promote camaraderie and prevent veteran suicide.” A note on its home page warns that Vet TV “is sure to offend pussies, liberals, and probably our parents.”
With that in mind, here’s a business-like overview:
And here’s one that’s NSFW:
Subscriptions to Vet TV are now priced at $5 a month, but set to double after launch.
Funding has come from 3,609 backers who contributed $300,000 through Kickstarter .
We’ll let Donny O’Malley, Vet TV founder and a retired Marine Captain, have the last words: “We are creating an outlet to process the last 15 years of war, and we’re doing so in the most dark, perverted, and not politically correct way possible, because that’s how we lived it.”
- She’s Molly of Denali - July 15, 2019
- ‘Brash Girls Club’ Trio - July 15, 2019
- Fox Brings Back Decades - July 12, 2019
- ‘Point Blank’ Binge - July 12, 2019
- Streaming Rip Torn - July 11, 2019
- Friends in High Places - July 10, 2019
- Verrry Interesting… - July 10, 2019
- Prime Taylor Swift - July 9, 2019
- Unicorn Killers - July 9, 2019
- PBS Goes to the Moon - July 8, 2019