(Pictured above: ‘A Grunt’s Life’)
Vet TV, an irreverent subscription streaming service “created by and for post 9/11 veterans” has set its launch for Wednesday, June 28.
Vet TV will feature such raunchy comedy series as A Grunt’s Life, The Veteran Mating Game and Kill, Die, Laugh — all designed to be “therapeutic entertainment for the veteran community, in order to promote camaraderie and prevent veteran suicide.” A note on its home page warns that Vet TV “is sure to offend pussies, liberals, and probably our parents.”
With that in mind, here’s a business-like overview:
And here’s one that’s NSFW:
Subscriptions to Vet TV are now priced at $5 a month, but set to double after launch.
Funding has come from 3,609 backers who contributed $300,000 through Kickstarter .
We’ll let Donny O’Malley, Vet TV founder and a retired Marine Captain, have the last words: “We are creating an outlet to process the last 15 years of war, and we’re doing so in the most dark, perverted, and not politically correct way possible, because that’s how we lived it.”
- Emily Watson’s ‘Too Close’ - May 17, 2021
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021