Tomorrow, April 26, marks “Alien Day,” 20th Century Fox’s grand promotional celebration of the next installment of director Ridley Scott’s science fiction film franchise, Alien: Covenant, which will be released in theaters globally on May 10.
Alien Day activities include, starting at 1 pm ET, a livestreaming event at Fox Studios in Los Angeles. Fans will be able to ask questions of the cast via Alien’s social media channels (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook) and the Alien Universe Hub, as well as view multiple behind-the-scenes segments highlighting the making of the film.
Alien Day will also include one-night screenings of the original 1979 Alien and the 2012 Prometheus at RPX Regal cinemas across the US, online quizzes, and a contest in which fan artwork will be incorporated into a limited-edition t-shirt. Information about theater listings and other promotion events are available at the Alien Universe Hub.
Alien: Covenant follows the crew of a colony ship which “bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, discovers what they think is an uncharted paradise, but is actually a dark, dangerous world. When they uncover a threat beyond their imagination, they must attempt a harrowing escape.” The cast includes Katherine Waterston, Michael Fassbender, James Franco, Noomi Rapace, Guy Pearce, Carmen Ejogo, Billy Crudup and Danny McBride.
- Black and Blue are Back - July 12, 2019
- Frankenstein Mockumentary - July 11, 2019
- Netflix Most Engaging - July 11, 2019
- Classic ‘Office’ Smells - July 10, 2019
- ‘Escape the Night’ 4 - July 9, 2019
- More ‘Harlots’ on Hulu - July 9, 2019
- Three Buddies and a Body - July 8, 2019
- For Love and Money - July 5, 2019
- Binge July 4th Movies - July 4, 2019
- Binge July 4th TV - July 3, 2019