The film has been playing the film festival circuit for the past year, garnering its Ghanian director Arthur Musah such honors as Best Feature Documentary from the Atlanta Urban MediaMakers Film Festival, Best Documentary Short Film from the Roxbury International Film Festival, and best Feature Length from the Silicon Valley African Film Festival.
A second film by Musah, One Day I Too Go Fly, is now in post-production. It chronicles the four-year story of youths from Tanzania, Rwanda, Zimbabwe and Nigeria as they go through undergraduate studies at MIT.
- The Red Rose of Mumbai? - May 14, 2021
- Rotten Tomatoes Channel - May 13, 2021
- 85 Years of Wavy Gravy - May 12, 2021
- We Clap for ‘Clipped’ - May 11, 2021
- A Canary Islands Thriller - May 11, 2021
- Guide to ‘Those Who Kill’ - May 10, 2021
- Lori Arnold, Queen of Meth - May 7, 2021
- ‘Vax Live’ Concert May 8 - May 7, 2021
- Shift Your World Festival - May 6, 2021
- Classic Fest on HBO Max - May 5, 2021