Income taxes are due April 18 this year, but over-the-air channel Escape will honor the traditional Tax Day, April 15, with a 12-hour American Greed marathon tomorrow. Narrated by Stacy Keach, the long-running CNBC series “presents stories from the dark side of the American dream; how far some people go to become rich, no matter the cost to themselves and those around them.”
American Greed kicks off at 1 pm ET Saturday. The series normally runs weeknights at 9 pm, sandwiched between multiple episodes of Forensic Files on Escape, a channel that targets women aged 25 to 54 “with a brand of programming anchored in stories of crime and mystery.”
Greedy for even more American Greed?
Some 140 hour-long episodes have run over 11 seasons on CNBC, and you can stream 124 of them for free on Yahoo View.
And since you have until Tuesday to file this year’s taxes, here’s some advice on protecting yourself from tax hacks, courtesy of CNBC and American Greed:
- The Best Web Series? - January 16, 2019
- Uplift for Shutdown - January 16, 2019
- Hulu Starts Two Fyres - January 15, 2019
- ‘Murphy’s Law’ Returns - January 14, 2019
- IMDb Freedive Debuts - January 11, 2019
- ‘Mormon Love’ on FB - January 11, 2019
- Save the Swamps! - January 10, 2019
- Amish Horror Flick - January 9, 2019
- ‘Temptation Island’ - January 8, 2019
- PopcornFlix Grows - January 8, 2019