Income taxes are due April 18 this year, but over-the-air channel Escape will honor the traditional Tax Day, April 15, with a 12-hour American Greed marathon tomorrow. Narrated by Stacy Keach, the long-running CNBC series “presents stories from the dark side of the American dream; how far some people go to become rich, no matter the cost to themselves and those around them.”
American Greed kicks off at 1 pm ET Saturday. The series normally runs weeknights at 9 pm, sandwiched between multiple episodes of Forensic Files on Escape, a channel that targets women aged 25 to 54 “with a brand of programming anchored in stories of crime and mystery.”
Greedy for even more American Greed?
Some 140 hour-long episodes have run over 11 seasons on CNBC, and you can stream 124 of them for free on Yahoo View.
And since you have until Tuesday to file this year’s taxes, here’s some advice on protecting yourself from tax hacks, courtesy of CNBC and American Greed:
- ‘Will & Grace’ Returns - October 23, 2019
- A Meeting of Kings - October 22, 2019
- ‘Intelligent Lives’ Doc - October 21, 2019
- Dorothy Stratten Videos - October 18, 2019
- YouTube’s ‘Booktube’ - October 17, 2019
- Facebook’s ‘Limetown’ - October 16, 2019
- An Ad-Supported MHz - October 16, 2019
- ‘Craig Fixada America’ - October 15, 2019
- Fill up on ‘Corner Gas’ - October 14, 2019
- Robert Forster Sampler - October 14, 2019